Let’s cut to the chase. College is expensive. Really expensive. If your teen is looking to pursue higher education next year, tell them to apply for one of DMEA's scholarships. We offer money for all types of higher education:
· Private and Public Universities
· Liberal Arts College
· Vocational/Trade School
· Community/Junior College
· Institutes of Technology
· Art and Design Schools
· Online CollegeDMEA offers multiple scholarships for students (and adults) looking to pursue higher education and the application period is NOW OPEN for our 2019 scholarships. The deadline to apply is January 31, 2019.
2019 DMEA SCHOLARSHIPS
· High School Graduate for $2,000
· Continuing Education for $1,500
· Colorado Mesa University – Montrose Campus for $2,000
· Technical College of the Rockies for $2,000
There are multiple awards in each category.
**Applicants must be dependents of a DMEA member or a DMEA member themselves.